3PlayMD: Healthcare Account Executive (Sales)
About the Job
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, agile, well-spoken individual to join our team to drive growth of an emerging product line in the healthcare technology market (learn more at www.3playmd.com). In this role, you will be closing new business and educating use of a mobile medical documentation product, mainly over the phone. Target clients will largely consist of small medical practices looking to improve their documentation processes.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter, with healthcare tech sales experience, excellent interpersonal skills, a competitive edge, and the ability to build relationships. You will also need to be able to quickly catch on to new technologies and communicate those concepts to prospects and the product team.
- Experience within a sales team that consistently exceeds their goals
- Willingness to take on any task, no matter how big or small
- Evidence that you consistently excel at what you do
- Excited to build relationships with prospects and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of sales experience of healthcare technologies
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and willingness to become an expert in healthcare and transcription technologies
- Outstanding closing skills
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills to follow up on sales opportunities
- Openness to taking on business development and marketing tasks to help build a new product line
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable start-up making a huge impact on the way people consume online media and administer health records. Our 2,000+ customers include entertainment & media companies, educational institutions, corporations, government agencies, and healthcare practices. We got our start in 2007 out of MIT and we remain based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. There are no politics or wasteful meetings and projects get done quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light, a game room and a friendly dog named Bo who shares our views and ambitions. At times you will need to work long and difficult hours, but the work is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our company’s success.
Location and Perks
Boston, MA – Fort Point on the Red Line near South Station. We are in the heart of Boston’s thriving Innovation District at the Boston Seaport. New restaurants and bars are popping up regularly, and we are surrounded by Boston’s buzzing tech scene.
Salary + commission + benefits + stock options
How to Apply
Please email the items below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter that succinctly explains why you’re a good fit
- Link to your LinkedIn profile (or attach a resume)