Operations/Support Specialist – Bilingual (English and Spanish)
About the Job
We’re looking for a highly motivated person with excellent communication and grammar skills who is interested in working at a fast-paced, growing company. Your job will include helping manage our large-scale closed captioning operation by supporting our growing pool of over 1,000 contract transcript editors as well as responding directly to customer requests (through Zendesk).
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and patient problem solver, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment where task-switching is often required. S/he will also be eager to expand and aid our Spanish language contractor team. If you enjoy the quirks and nuances of the English and Spanish languages, this may be the right job for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help develop and expand our Spanish language application to onboard Spanish speaking contractors
- Answer contractor questions regarding accuracy, our style guide, and English and Spanish grammar
- Review contractor performance
- Ensure customer deadlines are met
- Interact with customers regarding file deliveries and product support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and work both independently and as part of a small team
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
Salary, benefits, and stock options.
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable start-up making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. Our 2,000+ customers include entertainment & media companies, educational institutions, corporations, and government agencies. We got our start in 2007 out of MIT and we remain based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is small, hard working, laid back, and fun. There are no politics or wasteful meetings and projects get done quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light and a friendly dog named Bo who shares our views and ambitions. You will be expected to handle the responsibility of being a member of a small team where everyone has a lot of plates in the air, but the work is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a strong impact on the success of our company.
Boston, MA – Fort Point on the Red Line near South Station. We are in the heart of Boston’s thriving Innovation District at the Boston Seaport. New restaurants and bars are popping up regularly, and we are surrounded by Boston’s buzzing tech scene.