Sales Enablement Analyst (Sales)
About the Job
The Sales Enablement Analyst is a unique opportunity to facilitate the growth our video accessibility and engagement solutions by supporting our sales, marketing, and business development initiatives. We’re looking for a highly motivated, well-spoken individual to coordinate efforts between our sales and marketing teams as well as maintain critical strategic relationships with partners. In this role, you will work closely with both our sales and marketing teams to determine the most effective tools, materials, and processes to enable the sales team as well as build and monitor reports to track team performance.
The ideal candidate is someone who is high energy, self-motivated, curious, and is a critical thinker. Your ability to analyze and identify opportunities for improvement, implement the solution, and track related performance will be critical to your success. You will also need to be able to quickly catch on to new technologies and communicate those concepts internally and to partners.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate across departments to identify and develop sales enablement materials
- Manage access to relevant content to be used in the sales process
- Identify gaps in product knowledge and initiate training sessions for sales team
- Design presentation materials and portals for use on sales calls
- Evaluate sales acceleration tools in use and those available in the market
- Interact with strategic partners to pursue co-marketing opportunities and stay up to date on technology changes
- Build and analyze reports in Salesforce.com for multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years in sales enablement or sales operations within a B2B technology company
- Evidence that you consistently excel at what you do
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- A self-starter with a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic, as well as time management and organizational skills
- Fluency with Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable start-up making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 2,000 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2007 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. There are no politics or wasteful meetings and projects get done quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light, a game room and a friendly dog named Bo who shares our views and ambitions. We’ve all made good friends within 3Play, and also enjoy 3Play hosted events including summer retreats and game nights.
Boston, MA – Fort Point on the Red Line near South Station, in the heart of Boston’s thriving Innovation District at the Boston Seaport. Surrounded by Boston’s buzzing tech scene, we are minutes from food truck hotspots, Chinatown, and Downtown Crossing, and new restaurants and bars are popping up regularly next to older favorites.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Vision plan
- Vacation/sick pay
- Disability and life insurance
- Transportation subsidy
- Company outings/social events
- Beer/kombucha/cold brew on tap
How to Apply
Please email the items below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter that succinctly explains why you’re a good fit
- Link to your LinkedIn profile (or attach a resume)