Closed Captioning Ensemble Videos Just Got Easier
Updated: June 3, 2019
3Play Media is pleased to announce a new roundtrip captioning integration with Ensemble Video. This integration offers a seamless workflow for transcribing, captioning, and subtitling videos in the Ensemble CMS.
What is Ensemble Video?
Ensemble Video is a video management system for storing, managing, and sharing online video. Video libraries can be self-hosted, in the cloud, or a mix of both.
Ensemble Video integrates with popular LMS systems like Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, and D2L, which makes it an attractive choice for universities and colleges.
Since eLearning videos need closed captions to comply with ADA and Section 508 web accessibility rules, organizations that produce a lot of educational video and lecture capture recordings need an efficient, automated way to provide captions.
That’s were 3Play comes in.
How the Ensemble – 3Play Media Integration Works
Our Ensemble integration lets you submit videos for captioning and transcription from within your 3Play Media account. You can view different Ensemble video libraries and select any video that you’d like transcribed. Just select the turnaround time, and your captions will appear automatically on your Ensemble videos once they are ready.
How to Set Up Ensemble Video Integration
- Login to your 3Play Media account. From the Upload tab, select Linked Account.
- Click Add New Linked Account and select the Ensemble Video icon.
- Choose a nickname for your integration, then enter your Ensemble username, password, and server URL.
- Turn Postback Data on and click Create Account.
- You will be taken to a page with a feed of your Ensemble videos. Choose one of your Ensemble Libraries, then select the videos you want captioned and click Upload.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to select options for turnaround and click Place Order. Your captions will automatically appear on your Ensemble videos when they are complete.
3Play Media Is a Recommended YouTube Captioning Vendor
Attention all YouTube Creators! Looking for a simple yet effective way to make your videos more accessible and more engaging? We are thrilled to announce that 3Play Media is now a recommended YouTube captioning vendor for Creators. It’s now easier than ever…
Introducing 3Play Media’s Live Automatic Captioning (Beta) Solution
The Subtitle Format Converter You’ve Been Looking For [FREE TOOL]
To address this problem, we created a free web tool that converts between all the major caption formats, including SRT, SBV, Flash DFXP, SCC, SMI or SAMI, CPT.XML, QT, and STL.