Business Operations Analyst
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join our team. This role will work cross-departmentally with the marketing and sales teams and will be responsible for managing and enhancing our systems and operations. The ideal candidate will think logically to solve challenges, proactively identify areas for improvement, and support marketing & sales team members in campaign execution. They will be considered the in-house expert and authority on our critical internal systems.
You love solving puzzles and get a thrill out of solving a difficult problem. You’re logical and detail oriented, and aren’t afraid of coming up with creative solutions. You’re curious and seek out ways to learn and grow. You have a strong perspective on how to run efficient business operations. You use analytics and reporting to identify room for growth. You enjoy working collaboratively and helping others succeed. You’re not afraid to speak up or make recommendations. You feel comfortable “under the hood” of sales and marketing systems. You have demonstrable reporting and analytics skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own our business operations, systems, and infrastructure. Constantly be aware of any concerns, inconsistencies, and data issues - and work proactively to address them.
- Create and execute operational strategy. Know who to loop in from what team, how to effectively route information, and how to create a smooth user experience both internally and externally.
- Understand the key metrics for performance and identify the best, easiest way to measure and monitor those KPIs. Create reports and analyze progress on data like customer acquisition cost, attribution, lead flow, and sales forecasting.
- Ensure effective lead flow and conversions. Effectively communicate fixes and changes.
- Be our in-house HubSpot expert and use this expertise to create efficient and effective programs. You’ll manage HubSpot lists, workflows, integrations, contact settings, forms, reports & analytics tools, and sales pro tools.
- Be our Salesforce administrator. Manage integrations and build outs with other platforms.
- Provide support and operations expertise to team members using HubSpot and Salesforce, as well as to other stakeholders when it comes to helping understand what information we have, how to use it, and where to find it.
- 2+ years in a sales ops, marketing ops, or business ops role
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo, or Pardot (experience with HubSpot is a huge plus)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Meticulous attention to detail – this is a job for someone who knows the impact of a small change and checks their work thoroughly
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Previous experience with business operations and automation - preferably within a B2B company
- Analytical, strategic, and data-driven mentality
- An idea-generator: someone who will constantly be working to improve our systems and better support the marketing and sales teams
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 2,500 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
How to Apply
Please complete this application.