Video Production Intern
About the Job
Do you love telling stories through video? Then this internship is for you! We’re looking for a summer intern that can help us take our video marketing efforts to the next level. You’ll be involved with creating and editing video tutorials, product release videos, and recruiting videos – and any other new ideas you bring to the table.
This is a paid summer internship in Boston with the possibility of extension.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm video ideas
- Produce, shoot, and edit video tutorials
- Learn how to make video accessible
- Be involved with every step of the video development, production, and publishing process.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to launch new products through video
- Get to know our team and brand and help create videos that show off our culture
Who You Are:
- Interested in learning more about corporate video production
- Looking for experience with all aspects of the video production process
- Taking classes in – or enrolled in – a video production program
- Team player that is excited about collaborating on new ideas
- Experience with shooting and editing video
- Ability to work within brand guidelines
- Ability to take direction and make revisions
- A strong eye for lighting, shot composition, and editing
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro or similar video editing software
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable start-up making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 2,500 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2007 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. There are no politics or wasteful meetings and projects get done quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light, a game room and a friendly dog named Bo who shares our views and ambitions. At times you will need to work long and difficult hours, but the work is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our company’s success.
Location and Perks
Boston, MA – Fort Point on the Red Line near South Station. We are in the heart of Boston’s thriving Innovation District at the Boston Seaport. New restaurants and bars are popping up regularly, and we are surrounded by Boston’s buzzing tech scene.
- Paid internship
- Company outings/social events
- Beer/kombucha/cold brew on tap
How to Apply
Please complete this application.