Closed Captioning Legal Requirements, Best Practices, and Workflows for Media and Entertainment
New FCC regulations require video programming that is captioned on TV to also be captioned when distributed on the Internet. This webinar will discuss recent and upcoming regulations for closed captioning, as well as best practices for implementation and workflows. The topics covered are:
- Recent and upcoming regulations impacting closed captioning
- Which entities and types of programming are affected? Which are exempt?
- FCC guidelines on caption quality, video clips, and styling
- Automated workflows and best practices for implementing closed captioning
- FCC’s mandate on caption quality, video clips, and end-user control