Empowering YouTube for Higher Education
This webinar will teach you how to leverage your YouTube videos to create an engaging learning portal for your students.
This webinar will teach you how to leverage your YouTube videos to create an engaging learning portal for your students. Justin McCutcheon, the CEO and co-founder of Cattura, will walk you through the tools available for utilizing learning solutions that bridge Google Apps for Education, YouTube, and other Google services to create a rich video experience for your YouTube videos directly inside of your learning management system course.
This webinar will cover:
- An overview of video solutions with Google Apps for Education and YouTube
- Creating a well-organized YouTube course portal
- Delivering lecture capture and flipped classroom content to YouTube
- Making recorded and public YouTube videos accessible with closed captions
- Enriching YouTube videos with time-coded video metadata to drive notes, chapters, tags, and video search
- Creating a complete educational integration between Google Apps for Education and your LMS
- Leveraging Google tools such as YouTube annotations, video clipping, and Google Analytics to improve your educational video content
Co-Founder | Cattura
Lily Bond (Moderator)
Marketing Manager | 3Play Media