How Non-Profit Organizations Can Create Accessible Video
Societies and associations are constantly producing video to educate and engage members. While no two societies produce the same amount of video, all societies and associations can benefit from creating accessible video.
This webinar covers legal compliance, video accessibility lawsuits, the creation of accessible video, explanation of caption formats and video player compatibility, as well as an overview of automated workflows and integrations with video platforms.
This webinar will cover:
- Accessibility laws and compliance
- How to create accessible video
- Getting the right caption format
- Emerging formats for HTML5 and mobile
- How closed captions benefit all users
- Results of SEO studies
- Video player compatibility
- Translation and multilingual subtitles
- Interactive video search