Ensemble Video Integration
3Play Media’s round trip integration with Ensemble Video provides an automated workflow for captions, transcripts, and subtitles. Your videos can be imported directly to your 3Play Media account for processing. Upon completion, your captions are automatically added to your Ensemble videos. Turnaround time is specified at the time of upload and can be as quick as 2 hours. You can monitor the status of your files from your 3Play Media account.
3Play Media is a top tier vendor for IPFW. Their system plugs directly into our systems and closed captioning lectures has never been easier! What really makes them stand above the rest is their customer service ethic.
How to Set Up Ensemble Video Integration
- Login to your 3Play Media account. From the Upload tab, select Linked Account.
- Click Add New Linked Account and select the Ensemble Video icon.
- Choose a nickname for your integration, then enter your Ensemble username, password, and server URL.
- Turn Postback Data on and click Create Account.
- You will be taken to a page with a feed of your Ensemble videos. Choose one of your Ensemble Libraries, then select the videos you want captioned and click Upload.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to select options for turnaround and click Place Order. Your captions will automatically appear on your Ensemble videos when they are complete.