3Play Media’s round trip integration with YouTube provides an automated workflow for captions and subtitles. Your YouTube videos can be imported directly to your 3Play Media account for processing. Upon completion, your captions are automatically sent to YouTube and added to your videos. Turnaround time is specified at the time of upload and can be as quick as 2 hours. You can set up your linked account to automatically pull all videos added to your YouTube channel for captioning. You can monitor the status of your files from your 3Play Media account.
- YouTube: Link Accounts and Enable Postback Captions
- How to upload your YouTube videos to 3Play Media
- Translating your YouTube videos with multilingual subtitles
- YouTube: Manually Add Captions to YouTube
- How to caption your YouTube live events
- All YouTube integration support articles
Live Captioning in YouTube
Easily schedule 3Play’s automatic captions for your YouTube live streaming events. Our live auto captioning service streamlines the traditional live captioning workflow by posting live captions directly back to your YouTube live stream.
Before getting started, you’ll need:
YouTube Interactive Transcript and Captions Plugin
I am so impressed with the quality of the transcription. Some of our audio content is fast and includes specialized references—so it can’t be easy to convert to text.