Creating Accessible PDFs with Acrobat: Requirements, Implementation, and Evaluation
In this webinar, the Chief Accessibility Officer of SSB BART Group, Jonathan Avila, will walk you through the requirements for PDF accessibility.
In this webinar, the Chief Accessibility Officer of SSB BART Group, Jonathan Avila, will walk you through the requirements for PDF accessibility. He will provide you with implementation and evaluation techniques that you can follow to create accessible documents with Acrobat XI. You’ll learn how to provide textual alternatives for visual elements as well as how to use various Acrobat tools that will make accessibility implementation as simple as possible.
In this webinar, Jonathan will cover:
- Creation of accessible source documents
- Use of proper heading structure and reading order
- Textual alternatives for visual elements
- Using the Make Accessible Wizard and Accessibility Checker in Acrobat
- Using the Touch-up Reading Order and Tags panels
- Best practices for maintaining and updating document creation processes and ensuring ongoing accessibility
Chief Accessibility Officer | SSB BART Group
Lily Bond (Moderator)
Marketing Manager | 3Play Media