Quick Start to Captioning
Learn the basics of how to add closed captions to online video to make it fully accessible, searchable, and SEO-friendly.
This webinar covers legal compliance, closed captioning lawsuits, the creation of closed captions, explanation of caption formats and video player compatibility, as well as an overview of automated workflows and integrations with lecture capture and video platforms.
This webinar will cover:
- Accessibility laws and compliance
- How to create closed captions
- Getting the right caption format
- Emerging formats for HTML5 and mobile
- How closed captions benefit all users
- Results of SEO studies
- Video player compatibility
- Working with lecture capture and video platforms
- How to edit closed captions after they have been processed
- Translation and multilingual subtitles
- Interactive video search