[WHITEPAPER] Solving Web Accessibility: Leaving No One Behind
3Play Media is proud to release to the public, “Solving Web Accessibility: Leaving No One Behind,” a free white paper on web accessibility benefits and guidelines. The 16-page paper was co-authored by accessibility expert David Berman.
No one knows web accessibility like David Berman, an internationally recognized accessibility consultant whose clients include IBM, the International Space Station, and the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
David has collaborated with 3Play in the past, presenting in webinars like 11 ½ Free Tools for Testing Website Accessibility and Demystifying WCAG 2.0: An Intro to Web, Office, InDesign, and PDF Accessibility. This time, he shares his expertise in writing, covering topics such as:
- The benefits of making your web content accessible
- Types of physical, sensory, and mental disabilities that affect how people access the web
- Assistive technologies for different types of disabilities
- What makes an accessible — or inaccessible — digital experience
- An overview of web accessibility laws in the US and Canada
- How to follow WCAG 2.0 universal design standards
- Resources for checking compliance with inclusive design rules
This white paper is intended for administrators and developers of website content, media producers, accessibility coordinators, as well as instructional designers and education technologists.
Click the image below to download the free white paper:More: a11y, accessibility expert, accessibility law, accessible design, closed captioning, closed captions, david berman, digital inclusion, disability discrimination law, Disability Law, ed tech, inclusive design, instructional design, Online Video, universal design, video accessibility, video captioning, WCAG, web accessibility, web design, webinar, whitepaper