Stay up-to-date on the latest episodes of Allied
Media Accessibility Predictions for 2023 with Chris Antunes and Josh Miller
February 16, 2023
Welcome to 3Play Media’s Allied Podcast, a show on all things accessibility. This month, we’re excited to share an episode with 3Play Media co-founders and co-CEOs Josh Miller and Chris Antunes about their media accessibility predictions for 2023, trends from 2022, and where the future of media accessibility is headed.
The conversation revolves around five predictions:
1. Audio description will become a media accessibility given rather than an afterthought.
2. End users’ voices will be heard, and studio-quality captioning will continue to be the standard for high-end content.
3. Despite the hype around OpenAI, it will not change the media accessibility landscape much in 2023.
4. Media accessibility will continue to become an even higher priority globally.
5. Despite the challenging economic environment, the world’s largest companies will continue to set a high bar for accessibility and inclusion.
Check out this episode on any of these platforms:
Thank you for listening to Allied! For show information and updates, visit our website. To get in touch, email us at [email protected].
Follow us on social media! We can be found on Facebook and Twitter.