How to Avoid an ECommerce Web Accessibility Lawsuit
Today, eight out of 10 Americans shop online, making web accessibility more important than ever before.
In the last year, there have been over 2,000 ADA web accessibility-related lawsuits – the majority targeted at the retail/eCommerce industry.
In this webinar, we will explore the trends and lessons learned from a year of eCommerce accessibility lawsuits. We’ll also learn what eCommerce organizations should be doing to ensure they are designing accessible customer experiences.
This webinar will cover:
- Why accessibility matters in eCommerce and how it can benefit your business
- Trends from recent eCommerce web accessibility lawsuits
- Lessons on how to avoid a lawsuit
- Common barriers eCommerce companies face
- How to create an accessible user experience
- Standards for eCommerce accessibility
Chief Innovation Strategist l UsableNet