PLAYLIST SEARCH PLUGIN
The playlist search plugin allows your users to search across your entire video or audio library.
Works Almost Anywhere
Playlist Search works out of the box with many different video players.
Video Search for Large Video Libraries & Playlists
Search results are displayed on visual timelines for all relevant media files. You can expand a segment to view its corresponding transcript or begin playing the media from that exact point. As the publisher, you can define the group of videos being searched. You can also apply custom styling and turn features on and off.
Playlist Search Support for Wistia and Vimeo
Our Playlist Search plugin now supports integrations for Wistia and Vimeo, allowing your users to search across your entire video or audio libraries.
The Playlist Search plugin already has out of the box integrations with YouTube, Brightcove, Kaltura, and thePlatform. Expanding support for Wistia and Vimeo has allowed publishers to share even more content with their audience through searchable playlists and corresponding interactive transcripts.
How does this work:
- You must have linked accounts with Wistia and Vimeo
- You must have the Playlist Search module turned on
- You must have Content Publishing turned on
- You must have at least one video transcribed in your linked account to access an embed code for the playlist
If all the above applies, you can navigate to the Settings page in the 3Play account system, then go to the Playlist Search module page, and copy the embed code into one of your HTML pages. The embed code contains your video player, interactive transcript and searchable playlist.
- Search for a term (e.g., “Spanish”).
- Use the drop down under the search bar to view videos in other categories.
- Click on a blue segment to play the corresponding video.